Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Top questions Mary-Margaret's asked...

Q. How are you feeling?
A. Great! No sickness to date *knock on wood*. I do get tired easier, and have no problem going to bed earlier than ever before! And boy -- do I have the strangest dreams! Sometimes, I feel so good - I tend to forget that I am pregnant! I mean, not for long -- but I kinda have to pinch my self sometimes!

Q. When do you find out if its a boy or a girl?
A. We don't! We have decided to not find out. I know this may bug some of you to no end, but we think it will be fun! A true suprise! We aren't exactly pink and blue fans anyway, so the room would probably be green or yellow anyway!

Q. How is Wes doing with this?
A. Fabulous! He has been a dream come true. From the moment he knew I was pregnant, he has been pulling extra weight in the laundry and cooking departments! It's great! I wish I had known this earlier... haha, kidding. No, he is so excited and always is treating me like the queen I am (joking again). Although, I have warned him... he's got about 7 more months of this, so don't waste it all in the first 2 or 3!

Q. Have you thought of any names?
A. Yes and No. We enjoy discussing them, but only a few suggestions have lasted more than a couple rounds. So, we have plenty of time - and geez - we need it! This is a huge responsibility! Naming a human being?!? Whose idea was it to put us in charge of such a big deal?

Q. Are you craving any certain foods?
A. No, not really. Although I did have a strange incident with a McDonald's breakfast burrito.

3 comments:

Pappa Tony said...

Being the grandfather of "little blob" is great! So far it has cost no money and has kept no one -- except maybe Bird- awake at night...
We are very excited!!!!

Wes, the pinking shears still apply - more so even now!!! Even better is the torture routine in the new Bond movie...
Glad Wes is helping out...he should, he caused this!!!

elizabethann said...

Hey guys....okay so this is a very awesome idea...! I shared your email with the rest of the Sticklen clan!
So since you say,"M&M has a bun in the oven, and you are bakers" Then is this the beggining of a Bakers dozen!! haha!
♥elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wonderful news. My advice to both of you, enjoy that extra sleep now because in a few months those memories will be all you have in terms of sleep. Also, beware of the toys BJ & LJ send, as they all have no volume control....