Friday, December 21, 2007

6 months?!?

Really?? Its been 6 months?! We can't believe it! What a blast we have been having -- I can't wait to see what is about to come. Charlotte is getting so "fun"! I mean, let's be honest... the first few months you can't really play or get reactions from them. But now -- we actually feel like we are doing this whole parenting thing right. She smiles all the time, and when we know its is for an actual reason we almost think she is trying to say, "Yep -- you guys are good. I think I'll keep you".

6 month appointment stats:
20 lbs 3 oz.
26 and 3/4 inches long

Looking forward to the holidays! Have a safe and happy one!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hey Mary Margaret! It's Mindy, Britt's wife. Hopefully you remember me. I just saw your comment on Moriah's blog, so I had to to check yours out. What a sweet little girl you have! She's beautiful! Hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!