Tuesday, January 15, 2008

One of the Pink Ladies...

Charlotte looks good in any color -- but last week she was wearing alot of pink... Pink Eye that is.

We have survived our first bout with pink eye. Of course this will not be the last time we see it, I am sure, but the first time is bound to be the hardest. Charlotte handled it well. I think it was tougher on us than her! I got called Thursday from her school saying that they thought she had it - and to please come get her to have it checked out. So, I did and off to the doctor we go. Pink eye it was... along with it came one ordered day home from school (and work for me).

After the first round of drops she looked 100 times better... amazing! So, she looked almost back to normal by mid day Friday and we enjoyed having some "girl time" on our "day off". By Saturday it was all gone, and she was a 100%!

No comments: