Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Swamp Thing.

For Valentines Day we took a family outing to the Science Center/Aquarium. They have a special exhibit going on called "Swamp Thing" so we wanted to check that out. Again, Charlotte loved it - and no major fits this time! We hit up the science part first - then to the Swamp. It was a great exhibit - lots of live animals. Snakes, a bobcat, raccoon, alligators, spiders, turtles, and the one booth we didn't walk past... the possum. I don't care if my fears rub off on my daughter...we were NOT looking at that thing. Its the one thing I am truly spooked by, and even behind a glass cage was not safe enough for me. On to the aquarium where we splashed the turtle water and played with the stingrays. She points out "ishy, ishy" now every time she sees a fish.

No comments: