Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring-timin'

Enjoying the evening outside -- and the discovery of dandelions (Charlotte calls them suckers).

We had a great weekend that included things like a fundraiser walk, face painting, a baseball game, family dinner night, and Charlotte and daddy day on the golf course! Also - in the effort to go a little greener and save a little money, MM experimented with making her own all natural laundry detergent today. Stay tuned to see if it worked! Hope you enjoyed your springtime too!


2 comments:

Elizabeth Norris said...

i wanna hear all about the natural laundry detergent

Mandy Watson said...

I recently made my own laundry detergent too!!! I really love using it. Something in me just feels really awesome when I pour in the measured amount and I know it only cost me $.02 to wash that load of clothes!!! :)