Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Best Job In the World.

I love being a mom... and more than that, I love being Charlotte's mom. Even though she is ALL ABOUT DADDY these days -- I still adore our time together. She is funny and caring - sweet and girly - silly and clumsy - and has the best giggle! Toddlers are surely no easy age, but thank goodness for a wonderful husband who can fix anything with her! As I have said before, she sure loves her daddy. I must admit though - we do make a great team.

Mothers Day was a great day and I was surely spoiled! Wes and Charlotte got me a beautiful bracelet and a gorgeous photograph to hang on my wall at work. So creative and they did it all themselves! I am so lucky to have such caring and loving family! We topped it off with spending the day at Dan Nicholas park in Salisbury, NC with lots of family. I highly recommend this park and can't wait to go back. We have several other family members join us and celebrate moms - including my mom and grandmother! This park had a carousel, petting zoo, train ride, water area, paddle boats, putt putt, playgrounds, and a wildlife zoo! There are lots of shaded park tables and areas to grill out - as well as camping sites too! Charlotte had a wonderful time! See for yourself...






Coming soon... DANCE RECITAL!! Its this weekend! We have the costumes and she likes to dance... we'll see how she is on stage!

Also, Baby Baker #2 is doing great! 23 weeks along now and starting to feel most the effects! I love being pregnant so its still fun... but time is creeping up on me! I'm getting anxious about getting things started so we don't wait until the last minute! Luckily, we have a lot of things from Charlotte's newborn days, but there are a few odds and ends to take care of for #2. Most recent appointment had the baby's heartbeat coming in at 140 and sounds strong! The baby is kicking up a storm and I am getting used to not sleeping on my stomach again these days!

I can't wait to meet him or her!!

No comments: