Monday, January 24, 2011

We waited all year long...

Sorry its been a while, but to summarize -- but I am going to cram all the holiday festivities in to one post. I feel like I am just now getting some time to breathe!

We seem to wait all year long for the holidays, and this year was no different. Well, actually, this year was better. Mainly because Charlotte was so excited and interested in the whole holiday experience this year. The whole week of Christmas was filled with fun, family, and SNOW! I cannot believe we had a white Christmas! Luckily, it didn't hamper too many of our plans - although it did take a while to melt!

Charlotte had the Christmas of games... puzzles, board games, and a handheld computer game were some big hitters. She loves to play them and we have had some pretty cut throat games of Candyland if I do say so myself. Sullivan had a good Christmas as well! Clothes, toys, and more clothes! She is really starting to hold things, almost roll over, jabber, and always wants to be in the middle of whatever is going on!

Here are some of the holiday highlights:







No comments: