Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spa Day!

As any good mother should do, I took Charlotte for her first real "spa day" -- well, spa hour. Enough to get her nails done for the first time professionally! She is so in to having her nails painted and getting her hair done and what not that I thought this would be the best treat! So, I took her to "The Diva" here in Hickory so she could get the special they have for little girls called, "My Little Cupcake". Also because I had a coupon there.... but that is besides the point.

"My Little Cupcake" gives you the option of mani, pedi, or both (we opted for just the mani since its not toe-showin' weather yet) and you get to pick two colors. For polka-dots, of course. Then you pick a scent (chocolate, strawberry, or something else...) and the proceed to scent all your nail products with that scent! Charlotte chose chocolate. She had the works... cuticles, trim the nails, buffing, lotion massage and polish! She was in girly heaven.... and she smelled yummy. I think we could get used to this. However, one thing I don't think she cared for was the dryer. Having to sit there for what seemed like the longest 4 minutes of her life was just too long for her to go without admiring her freshly painted digits. She has already asked when we are going back!








1 comment:

Laura said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!! :) Sign me up when I come into town next! I would love some spa time with the girls!! Love you guys! Miss you tons!