Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Its about time!

Guess I should post some updates seeing how I have Easter photos to share and Easter is over and done! You'll enjoy either way, right?

We have had some fun times as Spring kicks off here in NC. Charlotte will be starting t-ball this weekend... Go Giants! Wes will be coaching the team! I'm excited to see which side of the family talent she gets... Wes's great baseball hand/eye coordination skills... or my amazing write-your-name-in-the dirt-and-finish-it-off-with-a-twirl skills. We'll see! She has already found a new love for the local minor league team -- the Crawdads! She and Sullivan are both members of the "Claw Club" this year so I see lots of nights at the ballpark in our future this summer!


We visited the Easter Bunny at a local egg hunt/easter party and Charlotte was thrilled to see him! Sullivan came along for the ride and even let out a chuckle when he hopped over to see her!



No comments: