Monday, February 26, 2007

Put me on the cover of People magazine...


Well, it looks as if news of me being pregnant has gotten out to the celebrity world. They had to be copycats! Its been coming out alot over the past couple months about the all pregnant celebrities who wanted to be just like us and have a baby this coming summer.

Just to name a few...
- Julia Roberts (a Pretty Woman)
- Tiger Woods (Golf Master)
- Jeff Gordon (Nascar)
- Emma Bunton (sadly, I know she was a Spice Girl)
- Keri Russell (of Felicity from the 90s)
- Tom Brady (of the Patriots, and "Whoops, I broke up with her and now she's pregnant" fame)
- Ryan and Trista (The Bachelorette)
- Nancy O'Dell (Access Hollywood)

And the list goes on and on... Man, I'm such an icon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can always count on reading your blog and getting not only a laugh (from you being such and "icon" and all), but also learn some very useful info. I didn't know all of those celebs were expecting. Thanks for keeping me updated! :)
Love to you both,
Rachel and Nic