Friday, May 25, 2007

We graduated with honors.

So we finished our Childbirth Preparations Class this past week. I am very glad we took it, and do feel pretty good about the actual process. So, thats it right? We are experts? While I'd like to think I am "all knowing" in the subject of childbirth (seeing how I took 4 whole classes) I have a feeling I am not. Anyone reading this have any last minute advice?? I mean, we are getting down to the nitty gritty... 5 weeks (give or take)!!

Oh - and yes, we did watch *the* video. You know the one. The grand finale to the class. Well, surprisingly, not that bad. Wes did great and I think actually feels good about what is about to occur. Its actually pretty amazing when you think about it - bringing a life into the world. I can't wait.

No comments: