Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wow! Kinda snuck up on me!

Well the holiday season is upon us hardcore! I wasn't quite ready. However, things are coming along nicely in the Christmas planning. We are almost done shopping! And its only the 16th! I am typically a Christmas Eve shopper...

Charlotte is such a joy these days! She is learning a lot and discovering new things every day. She loves to tell you animal sounds and point out body parts (nose and belly button are her fav's). As for her creative side... she loves to color and read (aka look and point at books)! She is always dancing and singing - the girl's got rhythm! I guess I didn't realize how "girly" she really is until she recently starting skipping! So cute! She is extremely vocal... some of her favorite phrases are, "Hey Doggie", "All Done", "Thank You", "Uh Oh" and "I dunno" (said while shrugging shoulders holding hands up).

I think Christmas is going to be a blast this year with her. She is excited to play and will be tuckered out by the end of that long weekend, I am sure! I wanted to post some recent pictures to show you how she is growing everyday! Enjoy!

Happy Holidays to everyone in blog land...

yummm, corn.

color color color (as you can see - mommy and daddy color quite a bit too)

reading Skippy John Jones Colors

silent night

No comments: