Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And Away We Go!!!

Boy or Girl?! Taking final bets NOW!

Here we are, day before the Big Day... time sure did fly. Well, up until a month ago... then its been at a snails pace! But, the time is here and we are ready for baby Baker!

I am a scheduled c-section and have to be at the hospital at 5:30am. Whew! Thats early! However, I am scheduled for the first delivery of the day at 7:30am... better than sitting around all day waiting for a baby, huh? So, 'round that time - cross your "internet fingers" for a safe and speedy delivery! Charlotte is ready - so we think - to meet her new sibling. She has a fabulous one of a kind Big Sis shirt (thank you Monkey Stitch) and will be there to greet baby tomorrow... after a little play time at school, of course.

Also - here is a sneak peek of the nursery... the pics don't do it justice. The walls are more of a "teal" color - rather than the blue the pictures make them appear to be. But, its perfect... in fact, it has proven to be a calming room. Since I had some up and down blood pressure issues the last couple weeks of pregnancy, the doc told me to take it easy and not get worked up about anything. Well, one of the most relaxing things I can do is paint! So - I did! I painted all the canvases on the wall one weekend and had a great BP report that Monday! Enjoy!



So -- signing off for now as a family of 3! Catch you on the flip side with new bundle of joy in tow!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am so excited! And the nursery is beautiful! You did a fantastic job painting the canvases. You are one talented woman and a fantastic mom. I am proud to say you are my sister!