Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Señorita Sullivan!

Happy Birthday Sullivan!  
What better way to celebrate a First Birthday than the mexican restaurant?  Of course!  
Our special guest... Mexi (as Charlotte has named her) - forever to be displayed in Sully's room.
 "Now wait... I get to eat this??"
 "If Charlotte gives it to me - I'm sure its safe." 
 "YES!  It is good!"
"Reeealllllly good!"
 "Leave me alone woman... let me eat my cake!"
 The Big-Kids Cake

What a fun year its been -- watching you grow!  Fiery personality to say the least, the sweetest hugs ever, and big blue eyes that will melt you to pieces!  You follow your sister everywhere and can have full conversations with Fern, the dog.  Not a fan of potatoes - however you love pasta.  Especially with red sauce... just like Charlotte.  Grilled cheese sandwiches make you silly and ice cream is your favorite treat! You took your first steps the day your turned 11 months and haven't stopped since.  Peek-a-boo is your favorite game and snuggle time with mommy before bed is a must.  

We can't wait to watch you grow into the amazing little lady we all know you will be!  

xoxox


No comments: